Air Conditioning & Ventilation Services
We have established ourselves as a leading air conditioning and ventilation contractors over the course the past 50 years, evolving our knowledge and experience to meet the changing needs of the construction industry and retain a satisfied client base.
We have a strong track record in providing full air conditioning and contract management for our clients, with an individual Air Conditioning project value of up to £1m.
Whether you require a Full Design Consultancy, Installation or a Turn-Key Design & Build Service, we have expertise over the full range installations.
Air Conditioning Services
We offer commercial air conditioning design and installation, we install all types of air conditioning systems that use low energy consumption reducing electrical costs, and helping the environment.
- HVAC systems.
- Air conditioning systems VRF, VRV, Heat Recovery.
- Ventilation ductwork manufacture in-house.
- Air Conditioning Heat Pump Design.
- Heat Pump Installation.
- Refcom & "F" Gas Certification.
We offer a wide range of commercial general and specialist ventilation services, specialising in commercial kitchen canopy's and ventilation systems, including odour control, attenuation and heat recovery.
- Design of Ventilation Systems.
- Public Area Supply & Extract.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation.
- Commercial Kitchen Canopy Design & Installation.
- Commercial Kitchen Extract & Supply.
- Odour Control Units (In-house fabrication).
Ductwork Manufacture & Fabrication
Kurton's Mechanical Services operates its own in-house ductwork manufacture and pre-fabrication facilities which means we can give clients greater certainty on project delivery times than the industry norm. Ductwork is only manufactured for our own projects enabling us to maintain tight controls on cost, programming, manufacture, delivery and installation.
- Faster scheduling and response to design changes.
- Increased flexibility and quicker turnaround times.
- Tighter co-ordination of manufacture and delivery.
- Off-site prefabrication.
- Production of project specific, bespoke profiles.